micaturtle: (Shiney Donnie)
[personal profile] micaturtle
NOTE: damn... I meant to post this last night.

I'm just overwhelmed because a *TON* of good things happened today yesterday. I made a list of those too, cuz it makes me feel good.

+ I spent my 1st valentines day with someone to love! I Love You Jenn!
+ Jenn got a call back from Wells Fargo today and a final phone interview. OOOOH! Ims so excited! She will be moving up here soon!!
+ I got news my bro will be out of harms way soon
+ There's a new chap of "Growing Pains, Orange Bitters" out, my fave TMNT fic :)
+ I got YUMMY valentines treats in the mail from my darling girlfriend, which I will ramble on about more tomorrow later today (with pictures even!)
+ I am FINISHED delivering flowers today, except for 5 Not Homes which are now Darren's (the shop's main delivery driver) problem, not mine.
+ I might get sushi tonight I am going to get sushi TOMORROW instead. and Comic books Too! Yay!

Date: 2008-02-15 09:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] emerald-7.livejournal.com
Yay I'm glad that good things are happening for you! See good things happen to good people-thats Karma for you ;)

Profile

micaturtle: (Default)
micaturtle

December 2011

S M T W T F S
    123
4567 8910
111213 14151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 26th, 2026 02:30 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios