Dude... SO much to report. 2 BIG things from Monday
+ I GOT MY NEW CAR YESTERDAY!!!! *squeees* It's a 2008 Kia Rio SX
- I was sad to see my Mondo (my 1990 toyota corolla that I've had since 1999) go... I've had a lot of happy memories with that car.
- The new car has not earned itself a name yet, but I'm leaning towards Michaelangelo ;)
- This is the 1st car I've really bought all by myself. It's scary.
- My payments are $250 a month. Hopefully I can get them down after a while. I have a 11.85% interest rate. Does anyone know how soon I should look into refinancing that down to a lower rate? (I have a high rate because I have no real credit history) 6 months? a year?
- I just wanted to give a lot of luvs to Jenn (soliloquy
). She has been SO supportive thru this process and she even stayed up with me Monday night when I was freaking out over the fact that I had just spent a whole year's salary. *HUGS* Thank you SO much Jennifer *HUGS*
- Is it normal to freak out and wonder if you should have bought the thing after you buy something this expensive? I just dont know because I've never bought anything this big before... *sweatdrop*
- It's ORANGE
- Jennifer also helped me out financially with the downpayment a little. It was SO nice of her, especially when I know shes in financial straits herself somewhat.
- My insurance is $80 a month, which is okay, I hope it will go down after I show that I pay on time. Any one have any ideas on what I can do to clean/check my driving record so the price of insurance will go down?
- Taxes are almost $500. I'm going to have to liquidate some assets (sell some stuff) to pay for that in time... does anyone have any particular TMNT item they are looking for? I would prolly be willing to sell it to you! *cheese-eating grin*
+ Jennifer got a job!! :D Yay!
- It's data entry @ citibank :) It's like God sent this job just for her, which is BEYOND awesome!
- It's also the same hours my job is, so I can easily give her rides there and back. Like I said, this job is custom-made for Jenn ;)
+ Jenn and I got Super Smash Brothers Brawl for Wii. It is so fun!! :)
+ Olive garden is YUMMY! Monday night was the first time I had eaten there. It is good! Thanks for introducing it to me, Jenn! :D